We are Hundred. which is a fast-growing marketing company backed by experienced serial entrepreneurs. As a tech-focused and forward-thinking services company, we currently work with explosive technology companies including but not limited to in the following segments: wearable hardware, software and multimedia to name a few. We are currently housed at Ergo Accel which is a mid-stage company accelerator here in Irvine, CA that is located in the Eureka Building. We currently work and operate out of the Eureka Building which is one of the largest tech hubs in Southern California. It’s safe to say that the building and the work environment is nothing short of inspiring.
Our product offerings are diverse and we assist clients with app & web development projects, digital marketing campaigns, social media management, launch events and everything that goes with being an awesome tech marketing agency.
We’re building a team of the best and brightest and we welcome you along for the ride!
We are looking for a Rockstar in the Social Media management and coordination to create and maintain a strong online community for our company. Your role is to take social media accounts and curate / cultivate content for specific audiences with growth and retention in mind. The core responsibility will be to work with our team to create engaging textual copy, images and short video content for channels like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. You will be managing the postings and tracking the performance with analytics tools through professional and targeted interactions with the client’s target audience. You will be working with the team to produce reports and suggestions for future growth.
- Have a passion for social media
- Demonstrate ability to create engaging content through a portfolio
- Have a fun personality that fits out tech company culture
- Display accuracy and a close attention to detail
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset in approaching challenges
- Prior job experience in a digital agency
- Have large personal followings on social media
- Expertise with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Notable Content Creation Awards
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, Hubspot, or other relevant social media analytics tools
- Knowledge of social media automation tools